1. Newsletter is published by Kennedy Machines, based in Bełchatów hereinafter referred to as the Publisher.
2. As part of the transmission services of commercial information via e-mail by the Subscriber to the specified e-mail is sent by the Publisher, the information in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail) ( "Newsletter").
3. Newsletter subscription service is free and available to every site visitor www.kennedymachines.com, (hereinafter referred to as the Subscriber), after activation of the service, in accordance with paragraph 5 of these Regulations.
4. Newsletter includes the advertising, description of the current trade offer, information about promotions and new products in the company’s offer.
5. Activation of the service by sending a Newsletter Subscriber followed by:
enter in the "Subscribe to newsletter" on page www.kennedymachines.com e-mail Subscriber and select the desired category of the machinery whose newsletter is affected.
6. Use of the service is provided by the possession of active and properly configured e-mail account by the Subscriber.
7. Ordering by a Subscriber the Service Newsletter is tantamount to agree to the processing of personal data by the Subscriber Kennedy Group and to receive commercial information via e-mail in accordance with Article. 10 paragraph. 2 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended. D.). All according to Polish law.
8. The administrator of the personal data is Kennedy Machines, based in Belchatow, at Kałduny 11C. The legal basis for the processing of personal data are provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended. D.). The subscriber shall have the right to access his personal data and the right to correct them.
9.Cancellation of the newsletter.Each subscriber of the newsletter may opt out of receiving it by sending an e-mail address email@example.com with a request to stop the transmission of the newsletter, from the email address that was provided during service activation. Thereafter the subscriber is deleted from the list of subscription newsletter.
10. E-mail address specified by the Subscriber for the purpose of use of the newsletter will not be passed to third parties without the consent of the Subscriber.
11. The Publisher reserves the right to change the content of the "Regulations Newsletter" without informing subscribers about this fact. The current content of the Regulations will be published on the site www.kennedymachines.com
12. Complaints regarding service should be sent via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In filing, the claim the problem must be described in detail. Replies to inquiries will be granted within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by e-mail to the address from which the notification of the complaint.
13. Publisher has the right to remove incorrect and non-existent e-mail list subscribers Subscriber for any reason.
14. The Publisher reserves the right to discontinue service to send newsletter to all or to individual subscribers without giving a reason, after informing Subscribers (Subscriber) of that fact via e-mail.
If you want to unsubscribe from our newsletter write below your email.